Friday, February 20, 2009

A Personal Message To The New Nigger

Hey, New Nigger Obama, you want to do something, lift the embargo against Cuba so I can get some cigars. Do the one sensible thing that I can suggest for you to do that you might actually do. Since it involves a favorable act towards a commie country, and you being a commie might actually do it. Plus, since it's sensible you won't think of it yourself. Cause you're a nigger. Well, not just a nigger. A nigger Muslim. Talk about two strikes. Actually it's three strikes. The Muslim part is two strikes right there. Maybe it's ten strikes. I notice a lot of your limited attention span is directed at Cuba anyway, freeing the enemy soldiers down there. Well, maybe you could free the enemy cigars too. Think of them as penises, if you're not a smoker. I realize that as a GAY nigger Muslim commie that turning anything possible into a potential penis is something you would be interested in. And remember, you can benefit too - you Presidents like to stick cigars into other peoples' body parts, don't forget. I don't suppose you'll want to stick cigars into twats, being a fag. And I suppose you, being President, are not affected by the embargo, come to think of it, you can pro'bly get all the Cuban cigars you want just by sticking your dick out the Black House window. but if you CAN'T get Cuban cigars, then you'll benefit by the embargo-drop too because you can use them to stick up Honduran boys asses. I know you well-to-do queers like to get Honduran boys for yourselves because....well, I don't KNOW the reason, come to think of it! Maybe you could TELL me. Is it big cocks? Special skin texture? Lots of jizz? Big testicles? By Golly, Hussein, you can tell me all about it when we talk. Ok, thanks, nigger. I mean Nigger President Sir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home