Thursday, January 15, 2009

American Idle

The 8th season of American Idle is on. Everyone is singing nigger songs and if they aint singing nigger songs they are singing in nigger style: 20 different idiotic unwritten notes per second at the tops of their voices. White people, black people, fucking two headed orange people, they are all singing like BET niggers. I am about as musical as a person can ever get and I dont have even ONE fucking nigger "recording artist." Oh wait: I have 2 Miles Davis cd's and an Earth Wind and Fire Best Of cd. And I can only stand 2 of THOSE songs. None of this bodes well for White Goth Rock and White Nordic Battle Rock. Don't look good, white folks. And by white folks I mean the two or three white folks that actually still are white folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home