Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lovely Mexico

In Mexico, they do things different. Hanging naked from the overpass is one of the bureaucrats trying to rein-in the drug salesmen. It sort of makes you think that maybe the drug salesmen are the real government in that country. Usually it's the bureaucrats doing the hanging, and they tend to make them private affairs. The drug salesman government in Mexico prefers public hangings, the freeway system being apparently suitable for doubling as gallows. Obama believes that the Mexican government - which is the drug salesman government - is interested in friendly relations with America. And yet he is determined to fight the drug salesmen in Mexico. Who are the actual governing body of the country. Obama however thinks it is the bureaucrats running things, one of whom is seen here dangling from the overpass. This is how I know that Obama is an idiot even though all the other white people I know are convinced he is a whopper genius. What this really tells me is that white Americans are now as stupid as niggers. I have learned that when niggers and whites intermingle, the whites become stupider, the niggers dont become smarter. It's just what I have observed. I ain't sayin' it's good or bad or anything else. I have noticed that niggers in office corrupt the office even faster than whites can do. This tells me that "holding office" is a corrupt job by its nature and that once a nigger gets in there the corruption falls into complete perfection. It all collapses into a jungle heap of tribal confiscation and slavery. I seem to have gotten off the topic of Mexico. I will say this about the Mexican drug salemen: they seem know how to stop bureaucratic corruption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home