Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tim McGay. I Mean McGraw



Tim McGraw, an alleged All American Male has a new line of colognes for men and women. I got some samples in the mail. They smell like the usual awful fag boilerplate nose-shredding fumes that come out of ALL of those nasal-corroding caustic chemical vats of skin-acid that people put on themselves. Weirdly, the more the shit costs the more toxic it is. Now, a country singer and cologne just ain't things that go together in merchandising so either country music is now the fag disco outlet for men who want to whack their boners together - or else Country's Gone Gay. I guess I just said that already the first time . Well, I guess I just said it twice, only two different ways. Be kinda weird if that was America's Dirty Little Secret: Country Music is gay. I know that the NASCAR "guys" are on the boxes of Pillsbury cake mix and many other household kitchen preparations for the gals to use. I mean Country music and NASCAR are supposed to be so goddamn American and hugely popular and the Last Stand of Freedom or something, and then they vote-in a commie nigger for President in order to express their personal lack of bigotry. That seems gay to me too. Really gay. Almost cowardly. I guess all the real men in America are either in the Marines or in the Unlimited Fighting rings. I don't expect I'll ever be seeing a Marine on a box of Duncan Hines cake mix or Chuck Liddel on a Tide container.

5 Comments:

At September 30, 2009 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bottom picture looks like the Boston Red Sox pitcher Tim Wakefield. Maybe it is him!!

 
At September 30, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

well then that country music, nascar, and now baseball, the great american passtime. maybe they'll start the 7th inning circle jerk.

 
At September 30, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 30, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impossible because Wakefields belly would get in the way!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home