Saturday, September 5, 2009

And I Thought I Was A Bigot

What follows is an email i just got from a woman i know. Holy crap. I thought I had a prejudice problem. We were discussing negroes and Mexicans, Mexicans being defined here as anything, more or less, here that ain't a citizen here and that is more or less hispanic. Or Mexican, in other words.



" I still think the mexicans are worse. I'm not afraid of them, but I'm afraid of what they're doing to our country, what with all the liberal faggots we got running the show, giving all the stinking mexicans all the free stuff. Those fuckin' mexicans are like maggots-- they breed like flies, and they're all worthless. A fly serves no purpose, not even to feed spiders and frogs. There's plenty of other bugs for them to eat. There's not enough spiders and frogs in the world to handle all the flies, so we're overrun with flies, and we're overrun with dumb-fuck brain-dead mexicans. They're the bottom of the food chain. A fuckin' CARP wouldn't even eat a fucking spic.At least niggers are somewhat amusing. Just the fact they're BLACK is funnier 'n shit. There's never been one mexican who ever said anything funny. They're just drooling retards. I've heard niggers say some hilarious things; it might just be stupid jive-talk, but they do make me laugh on occasion. Their SHAPES are funny-- look at their calves, heels, and butts. Those dopey watch caps and heavy coats they wear in 100 degree weather. The way they shuffle around. The whites of their eyes. Pretty darn funny. A mexican?? Dumb as a damned shovel and hideous to look at, with that awful brown skin, acne faces, greasy disgusting hair, clothes from Goodwill, malformed bodies, tortilla breath, blah blah. I never look at a mexican without getting pissed off. There's hardly any mexicans or niggers (or arabs) up here, so I'm not as pissed off as I used to be. I'm even learning to drive at 20 mph without having a fit. Cool, huh?"

3 Comments:

At September 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM , Blogger nobody said...

She sounds like my kinda women is she married?

 
At September 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

she aint married.

 
At September 7, 2009 at 2:38 PM , Blogger woman of the north said...

Just to clarify things I've created an all-inclusive word that means, "Any illegal mexican or Salvadorean or any brown person from 'down there'". The word is SOB, short for "south of the border". So when I talk about mexicans or Guatemalans or whatever and I call them SOBs, you'll know what I'm talkin' about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home