Monday, August 3, 2009

The Nigger In Chief's Birthplace

Obama was born in Africa. It is his homeland. It is where his allegiance is. How do I know this? Because I watch him whenever he is in Africa. His demeanor changes. He becomes a different person. Not a bad person, not a good person. A different person. He acts as though he is home. He is more relaxed. He does not smile as much. He just gets relaxed. LIke he is with his relatives. And when the niggers surround him it is not like screaming fans. They surround him like a redeemer. Like worker bees surround the queen. Like he is a magnet. He never acts like a pompous ass when in Africa surrounded by thousands of quiet niggers. He acts like the leader of an empire. The niggers in Africa know what I am talking about. The white people here in America think I am just a Klan-loving Nazi racist. Or something. Who the fuck knows. I am none of those things. I am a guy with his eyes open and his head clear. That's all.

1 Comments:

At August 4, 2009 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

our friend IMPARTIAL....HAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home