Sunday, August 2, 2009

Callin' The Nigger A Nigger

Some dumbass white person had a problem with me calling Obama a nigger. He was all upset. "Why are you calling him that? What kind of talk is that?" This was a WHITE guy sayin' this. I said to him "Callin' Obama a nigger is the NICEST thing I have to say about the cocksucker. That's the POLITE word I use when I ain't worked up about the fucking illegal alien prick. I would think you would be appreciative. Him bein' a nigger is the LEAST of his faults." He didn't quite know what to say to that I guess because he quit fuckin' with me at that point and walked away shakin' his head like I was hopeless. At least he walked away and that's all I wanted.

3 Comments:

At August 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Mick said...

a dumbass nigger loving white person asked why you call the annointed one a cocksucking nigger....where were you to have something like this happen? He must have been a young guy because the 20 and 30 year olds are for the most part infatuated with him. The 50 and over are more like us.

 
At August 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Mick said...

Forgot to mention....that was not for polite word it was the politically correct word you used!!

 
At August 2, 2009 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Mick said...

Correction -- that was not a polite word you used it was a politically correct word!! Very pc!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home