Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tony Alamo, World's Longest-Running Child Molester, Will Soon Be Molesting 6-Foot-5 Niggers



Looks like Tony Alamo, hater of the Catholic Church, and child molester for 50 years-plus is finally going to get thrown into the tank to finish his days by getting assfucked by huge goddamn adult nigger men. I DON'T think he's gonna like it. I'll tell ya one thing, if he wrote a true autobiography it would outsell Peyton Place. HOO boy howdy. I used to watch that fucker on tv when his wife Susan was alive and they'd show all these 13 year old girls who were at their "place" for "protection" from their "abusive parents" and I said to myself, that broad's old man is fuckin' them little cheerleaders like I fuck invisible chicks inside my hand." I bet he's humped 5,000 12 year olds at his church. At least he ain't queer. You will NEVER hear a charge that he fucked boys, I guarantee it. Them chicks I seen weren't hand-selected for free room and board just because they needed free room and board. There wasn't a ugly one in the whole menagerie. No wonder he hated the Catholic Church: cuz they're a bunch o' fuckin' FAGS!!! That will NEVER be said of Tony Alamo. Gar-Un-Teed. He is one hetersexual dyed-in-the-wool, totally dedicated and completely focused pussy fucker. Do you know where YOUR daughter is? If you don't I bet Tony Alamo does. And knows a lot more about her than just her whereabouts besides. 'Specially if she's under 12.

3 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Blogger nobody said...

I could fuck Underage cheerleaders all day.

 
At July 14, 2009 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the Obama daughters can visit him weekly. That would be putting the first family to good use...... HAHAHA!!

Wouldn't you just love to hear where the oldest got knocked up....wonder how the liberal press would treat that story. I know....how dumb of me....of course it would be the second Immaculate Conception!!!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Ray Hicks said...

You sure that's not Eric Estrada with those sunglasses in the bottom picture?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home