Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Nigger In Chief's Advisor At Time Magazine


Joe Klein, or as I call him, Jew Klein, is a Jew at Time Magazine who has a weekly full page column in which he speaks to the nigger in the White Project and tells him what he "needs to do." Time magazine only shows half the face of all their columnists because people with Jewdar - like myself - would see a pattern if they showed the whole face of all these Jew bastards. My Jewdar however is especially refined and sensitive. I can tell a Jew from more than just his wet-lipped face. If I was head of the SS crews pounding on doors in 1939 and screaming "WHERE ARE THE JEWS!!" I wouldn't be pounding on doors and screaming "WHERE ARE THE JEWS!!" I would have known where they were. But this is not about me. It's about Joe Klein. This mother fucker really thinks that the nigger reads this shit of his. And this fucking-ass Jew bastard goes on and on like all this bullroar in Washington is "very important undertakings, oh my, yes." Washington is a bunch of drunks, who think they are deities, extorting money from other drunks who agree with them. So this dumbass Jew fuck pontificates like he actually knows something. I mean take a look at this fucker. He has more boy-sperm drooling off his lips than Yassir Arafat did. I mean this guy reeks of Muslim. A Muslim fucking Jew. If that ain't the bottom of the shitbucket I don't know what is. And this Muslim Jew bastard thinks that the biggest egomaniac since Nero is actually gonna listen to him. What a dumbass stupid Jew-ass fuck. And of course the stupid Heeb is a fucking Marxist. These Jesus-killers think Karl Marx is the greatest Jew since Moses. Hey Jews!....Even Moses didn't like you asshole bastards! I gut news for ya!! Fuckin' Jew creeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home