Friday, May 1, 2009

Michelle Obama Bedroom Photo Goes Viral


First Lady Michelle Obama has released a screen shot from her new video produced by Eminem in which she seductively
shakes her booty while singing the national anthem of Zimbabwe and shoving live chickens up her ass. "Das da beffs way ta gets dem chickens into yo' system, ite. Fuck awl dat cookin' an' shit. Juffs ram 'em in. HEE HEE HEE." Mrs. Obama performs the entire video while laying on a reinforced bed since she is unable to get to her feet anymore. "Nuffin lyke bein' da Foist Lady to put da weight own, ite." Asked if she still had sex with the President since she added the pounds, she replied, "Y'all mean President Clinton? Sho'ly does!!" she chirped. "He lub de Negrow ladies, ite. He damn nee' big az me, and togebba we'z looks like melted nee-yo-politan ice cream when we floppin' around own de baid!" Being reminded that neopolitan ice cream also has strawberry she said "When dat chicken blud comes droolin out my ass, HEE HEE, me an' Billy looks like a boodoo ceremony in a slaughterhouse, ite. Den wen dem flies shows up, it juffs like my chile-hood in Katanga, ite. I be crawlin' wiffs 'em. I likes de buzzin'. It makes me wanna dance. I would do dat rite now, but ah caint giddup no moe. HEE HEE I be bigger den Orson Welles after eatin' Rush Limp Balls what juffs ate Mahlin Brando what juffs ate Oprah Wimfree what juffs ate Michael Moore. HEE HEE HEE HEE!! Holee shee-yit, if ah hadda dick it would hab a boner rye now!!!" Mrs Obama then farted for ten minutes at a row of microphones placed near her ass. Since her ass was virtually everywhere nobody had to reach the microphones very far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home