Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fidel Castro Praises Your Blogger


Fidel Castro, owner of Cuba, executer of Cubans, fucker of little boy Cubans and confiscator of Cuban cigar plantations had nothing but praise for the writer of When Bikers Meet Humans on his death couch today. "Thees fucker gringo peenchee cabrone
can fuck my caged boys anytime! I laughed my huge horse balls off reading this shit!" The Mexican president said he felt sorry for us Americans having a nigger president. "I remember when ju gringoes thought I was the worse leader possible. Ju seengeen a differemnt toon now, eY?" I told him that, yes, he was starting to look pretty good to us by comparison. He wanted to know what I was doing in his death barn. I said I was the one who wrote the book he was holding. He said it was one funny mother fucker, and did I want to be executed. I said no. He said nobody does anymore. He said in fact they never did but when he had some strength in his bones he could just execute them anyway. Now they run away. I asked him what he thought of Obama. He said "I liked him as a love partner because his asshole was so tiny, but as a president he has no charisma, except to idiots." I said well it's majority rule in our country so i guess we gut a lot of idiots." Castro said, before shitting his pants for the thousandth time "You have democracy and we have dictatorship, and you have a guy even worse than me. I mean at least I aint a fucking nigger." I had nothing to say to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home