Friday, January 30, 2009

Government TV

The United States Government is currently in a turmoil about what the best way to terminate television watching in America is. The Republicans think that fucking up your tv set should be postponed. The Democrats think it should happen a lot sooner. I can't decide which two United States Government plans I personally prefer. Sometimes I think I would just as soon have my tv fucked up to the maximum right now. At other times I think I would rather wait until maybe April or May. I could just swing a crowbar through the screen and fuck it up to the max personally. On the other hand maybe I should let the Government do it. It's a tough question. WHY THE FUCK ARE THE FEDS INVOLVED IN TELEVISION?????? FUCK YOU ALL AND YOUR DEAD GRANDMOTHERS!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM , Blogger jj solari said...

screaming in upper-case letters is not communication. it is childish acting-out. and name calling never accomplishes anything to further meaningful dialogue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home