Monday, August 24, 2009

American Companies Loyal To President Hussein Boycott Beck

I don't know who Glen Beck is but he pissed off a munch of companies who now refuse to advertise on Fox because Glen Beck is an American. As soon as I track down the entire list of copmpanies I will happily and with jizz oozing from my cock, list them here so that we can better know who the Enemy is. Apparently the Muslim Sympathizers are deep inside the fabric of America.nShouldn't be too hard to root them out, just look for companies that put in their qualifications-for-hire "must know underage boys willing to get buttfucked." Some nigger anti-white racist bunch of coons called "Colorofchange.org" is behind all this intimidation of white corporate America: which apparently is run by queers and fags and douchebags of all stripes and oil skin. Stay tuned, I'm gonna be all over this one for a while. HAHAHAHAHA "color of change" fuckin' nigger commie shitskin coonfuck mother fucking apes. if it was "change of color" i might support them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Glenn Beck because he tells it like it is. Example, this week on FOX he'll be talking about the economy. What I saw of todays show he impressed me. He discussed the board that has every inconceivable item pertaining to debt and futre debt that it was downright sickening how bad-off our economy is today and what its going to be like in coming years. He had a guest who is on Neil Cavuto's Sat morning show. Even though he's black he made financial sense.

The bit that got me was they didn't know what followed trillion because the board had a figure relating to a figure more than trillions.

Not sure, but think zillion follows trillions and would be written as follows....
$100,000,000,000,000,000.00 -- thats how I think a zillion is written.

Throughout my career as a CPA I never dealt with the trillion dollar numbers. Millions and billions but not trillions!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home