Saturday, May 16, 2009

Obama And The American Soldier

The nigger in chief has a new batch of "soldier sympathy" public service messages. A car is going under bridges. We're lookin' out the windshield. Banners are hung across every overpass the car goes under. "Welcome home! We missed you! We have so much to talk about!" Car goes under another banner. "I don't know what to ask you first!" Car goes under another banner "Maybe I shouldn't ask you anything!" Obama's knows the military can't stand him so he's trying to be friendly with all this crap. I know what to ask a returning soldier. Did you kill any Muslims? If he says no I'd say "Then what are you doing back? You haven't fucking done anything yet!" If he said "Yes, more than I wanted to." I would say "Then it's a good thing you're back, you're probably endangering your comrades with your brooding lack of effort." If he said "Not enough." I would say "Welcome back, soldier, good job!"

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM , Blogger jj solari said...

Navy log.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home